South African hunting terms and conditions with Hunting in Africa Safaris
Below are the South African hunting terms and conditions of business of Hunting in Africa Safaris that will apply to hunting in South Africa.
1. A US$ 1 000-00 deposit is payable to confirm your hunt, or when hunting on a daily rate, a deposit equal to 50% of the total daily rates are payable. The outstanding balance on a daily rate hunt is payable 30 days ahead of the start of the hunt.
2. Payments can be made via direct bank transfer, travelers’ checks, cash or credit cards only.
3. Animals that are wounded and lost will be charged for.
4. Traveling time will be considered as hunting time.
5. All prices quoted are in United States Dollars.
If you are forced to cancel the hunt and require a refund, the following refund structure will apply:
1. Between 90 and 120 days before the start of the hunt, a 40% refund is payable. More than 120 days a 60% refund is payable
2. Less than 90 days there will be no refund
3. For photographic safaris a 50% deposit is required. The outstanding balance is payable 30 days ahead of arrival.
4. We will always be as accommodating as possible, and if agreed, we can guarantee your deposit for the following year with no penalties, but subject to unforeseen price increases
1. Hunting in Africa, its owner, agents or employees shall not be held responsible for any losses, damage to property and expenses incurred by any client as a result of sickness, quarantine, adverse weather conditions, riots, strikes or any other cause whatsoever.
2. Hunting in Africa, its owner, agents or employees cannot accept any liability in respect of death, injury, loss or damage to person or property arising out of any act, omission or negligence. The client shall be deemed to have waived, renounced and abandoned any and all right or entitlement that the client may be entitled to under the provisions of the law of the Republic of South Africa for any loss or damage to person or property.
3. Hunting in Africa shall not be liable for any loss or expense arising from the loss of property, cancellation or curtailment of the hunting safari however caused, save only to the extent that such loss of baggage, cancellation or curtailment was caused by negligence on the side of Hunting-in-Africa. If sickness or accident interrupts a safari, Hunting-in-Africa shall not be liable for any cost or expense arising there from, save only to the extent that such sickness or accident was caused by a willful act or negligence on the side of Hunting-in-Africa. The client shall not be entitled to any refund, either partial or in total, of any money paid. Hunting-in-Africa recommends that clients purchase separate insurance to protect themselves against such possible eventualities.
In all matters where it is, or may be necessary to have recourse to the courts, the courts of the Republic of South Africa shall have sole jurisdiction to the exclusion of the courts of any other country, and the prevailing law of the Republic of South Africa shall prevail. It is deemed that the Magistrates Court shall have the required jurisdiction to hear any case arising from the safari.